Laois - The Home of Stick Fighting

You’re like a dog with a bone on this one Dunph. Any particular reason?

I just wonder are they worth a bet at 28/1 to win Leinster, it looks open enough this year.

Not to worry, it’s obvious blue knows sweet fuck all about Laois football such is his reluctance to put his neck on the line.

Hairy muff

:popcorn:

Hopefully Joe and brothers came away unscathed from this.

1 Like

U12’s at best, probably got a few digs in the ribs and sent on their way :grinning:

I believe they’re outselling Lar by the shedload again. A nice prime spot beside the O’Neills Tent

#networking

What a day to be a Laoisman. Well done guys.

Great day for Waterford and Mayo also.

3 Irish hotels in the worlds top 10 :grinning:

A great day to be Irish.

the general standard of hotel in ireland is very good

Some spot now tbf. Some change from the Patrician days

There was a beautiful Leix accent on the radio this morning cc @myboyblue. Vox pop about the budget. Think it was Morning Ireland around 7.40.

1 Like

“An awww pare”

“Rising the deesel arent dey?”

Hon Bosco.

1 Like

Bosco should be preserved for posterity

Some kick in the hole for the Ballinakill boys. Voted overwhelmingly in favour, only to be told by the townie cunts in Abbeyleix, thanks but no thanks.

Ross King opting out for the year. Fuck me but we sure know how to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Two senior sides looking to amalgamate? Seems strange enough.

Or puck ourselves in the mouth, through the faceguard.

Both semi finalists over the past couple of years. Very odd. But I think Ballinakill are struggling at underage and this was their way of solidifying their status while they still had a bit of leg to show.

Either way, Abbeyleix made solid shit of them.

I was driving back from Cork today when I saw a Laois the Home of Hurling banner beside the motorway near Abbeyleix.

3 Likes

These are heady days for us lifelong Laois diehards but we will never forget the contributions from Zane and Zack and the lads back in the the day. We are Laois This means more