Larry Murphy & the GGA

i miss this posting style

Definitely not in Cork, but is in a neighbouring county. As far as I know he is receiving PR coaching with a view to being a bainisteoir on Celebrity Bainisteoir next year.

He’s in KK I heard

He is happily living in Aherlow working on a piggery lads.

He has opened a pub on Baggot Street.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 505294”]

if he is anywhere he’ll be down in whitegate having a few drinks with Mac’s pal and fellow killer wayne o’ donoghue[/quote]

FFS, if you’re going to reuse material at least make it slightly humourous.

[size=1]
FURTHER searches are due to take place for the remains of victims of suspected serial killer Larry Murphy.[/size]

It was reported over the weekend that the searches were triggered by a confession made by Murphy in Arbour Hill Prison to a fellow inmate.
The man, who is serving a life sentence for murder, told gardai that Murphy had discussed murdering Co Kildare teenager Deirdre Jacob.
He said Murphy had provided details of how he scattered toys on the back seat of his car so she would be comfortable talking to him.
The inmate added that Murphy admitted knocking her out and pulling her into the vehicle after he had asked for directions.
Murphy (47) told the prisoner he took Ms Jacob up into the mountains, but she put up a struggle and he grabbed a hammer and killed her. He said he then dumped her body in a lake.