Last nights Prime time - Migrant Worker Exploitation

Shocking stuff.
Lads forced to drive 10,000km and then given out to for taking breaks, guys working 20 hour days and not getting pay.
I think teh best bit was yer man in charge of the Roal Hauliers of Ireland caught out and forced to pay a fine and 3grand or so so a lad. The lad never got his money and he had no excuse for it only “no comment, no comment”.
Shocking stuff. He should be fired on the spot.
P.T.I. is a gret programme. Nearly worth the license fee itself.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Rocko/Jugs/Cesc/Farmer, if you guys are too afraid to reply to this thread becuase Bandage is paying you less than the minimum wage to heavily involve yourself in TFK then it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Yours etc,
GSH.

I have a question.

They may have covered this on the show, I may have missed it…

The ones who were on as house cleaners from the Philippines etc…
If they were being paid €400 per week, were they getting their lodgings/food for free or were they deducted from their gross pay?

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I have a question.

They may have covered this on the show, I may have missed it…

The ones who were on as house cleaners from the Philippines etc…
If they were being paid €400 per week, were they getting their lodgings/food for free or were they deducted from their gross pay?[/quote]
I would have assumed they were staying in the house.
One was talking about how she was fed a very bad brekky of crappy bread in the mornings.
The one on 400 a week was getting way more than the rest.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]I would have assumed they were staying in the house.
One was talking about how she was fed a very bad brekky of crappy bread in the mornings.
The one on 400 a week was getting way more than the rest.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

what kind of greedy fucks are we producing,will sink to anything for a few euro,shootin would be to good for the likes a these cunts,maybe life in prison breakin rocks or something

I thought I saw another thread on this last night, where did it go to?

Oh well never mind. The point is, this is Ireland, some things never change.

They’re on about this on the Oireachtas Report at the moment.

id agree with that. morals seem to go out the window with people nowadays. how anyone in good conscience could treat other human beings like that is totally beyond me.

had an issue myself at work where i was done out of about 40 - 50 k over a 5 year period. still smarting at that:(