Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

I’m cross enough now for some reason after watching that

1 Like

Well, obviously, considering the whole story was about her moving here as a migrant

Smiths song no idea of name

It’s the same as if my sister moved to England, had a baby at 14, but then went on to complete a degree. She wouldn’t nor should she appear on say the Graeme Norton show.

3 Likes

I was only half watching but was she not homeless for a spell and also didn’t her mother die around that time? Again, I was only really half watching but there’s always one segment of the show that’s shit anyway

Saw about 10mins of Sean Spicer on RTÉ +1.
Tubridy, as expected was awful.
Sean Spicer came across very well

He’s one of our own
He’s one of our own
Sean Spices he’s one of our own

Money better spent than on Tubridys salary anyways

Watching tv for a while now . Tubridy and Darcy between them trouser the guts of a million a year . Let that sink in .

Harrington is one of the good guys. A bit tapped but one of the good guys.

Tubs hasn’t a notion what to ask him.

4 Likes

Tubs is insufferable. Asking about PHs swing

2 Likes

Tubs reminds me of the Tommy Tiernan show when there is a sportsperson on the late late . He often hasn’t a clue who they are .

4 Likes

Padraig giving the same story about the Open was on OTB with Paul Kimmage

Harrington is a gent. One of the greats

10 Likes

Padraig is one of those lads that makes you proud to be Irish. Nothing other than genuine and the sort of lad you’d love to have beside you for a long boring drive as he’d keep you entertained with something to talk about.

6 Likes

Some people would have had the impression he was a boring fucker but he is far from it. Hes just happy to call it as he sees it

Harrington is an alright sort. Never thought i’d say that about a golfer.

I get the impression he’s thrifty too like myself, i love that.

He’s in the same bracket as John Mullane, pure class.

Harrington is oirelands greatest ever sports person

We mightn’t agree on much, and I’m fairly sure he’s never played a sport, but I’ll agree with the above statement.

They played a clip there of Dolores O’Riordan on the show years ago singing Zombie and it sent shivers up my spine. That’s what her voice did to me.

1 Like