Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

No idea on margin but if the banks keep lending there must be some ‘growth’ up till recently anyway. I assume he is looking to get bought out by one of the big guys and make enough to pay off the debts and retire early.

You’re giving the banks an awful lot of credit there mate.

Anything lended up till 2014 was under fair scrutiny mate, I acknowledge its a bit of a free for all again alright based on some recent dealings with them.

1 Like

:smile: @myboyblue is seething that someone is making fun of his idol

11 Likes

he’s fuckin seething …:grinning::joy:

Is he his boss?

My idol is Hughie Emerson mate and don’t you ever fucking suggest otherwise or we’ll have words.

jaysus, @cumspot was in after you quicker than a tinker through a small window but, he really didn’t like the trimming I gave him the other day :smile:

It was reported that the company made 1.7m profit off about 8m turnover in Ireland last year.

Desperately trying to be relevant bysuggesting over and over and over again that he played a game of Astro with him one time :rofl:

2 Likes

About fucking time someone noticed. Jesus, I said it at least twice.

His oirish company made about 400k last year but his English company is loss making

2 Likes

Further proof the English economy is fucked if such a wonderful concept can’t turn a profit.

Would many of ye use an adblocker on your web browser?

Positively seething because someone he pretends to know gets slagged on the Internet. …you’re some waste of skin. .

Still living in your head pal

Not bothered about ads but I use a plugin called Disconnect to stop cookies tracking me.

Always great reading this thread on a Saturday and the same lads fuming every week.

Says the man who stalks Dublin players on twitter and linkedin only to slate them here…or is it just the Na Fianna lads?? …you’re some freak…:joy:

Ah its great fun though if you get one lad on your fishing line. It drives him demented, so it does.