Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

I just switched over to that tittering eejit for a minute… Whatever it was it couldn’t have been as bad

GPs will profit from abortion.

It’s very interesting that Caroline Simons is representing the No side given that John McGuirk who is the head of the No campaign called her “a psychotic bitch”.

Who’s the one in the red dress?

The No side won that convincingly.

All makey uppey anecdotes from the Yes side.

Wendy Grace of some conservative Catholic radio station.

1 Like

The speaker who had the biggest effect on me was the poor Mayo woman whose baby died in Liverpool. I thought the woman who came after her sounded a bit selfish to talk about her own experience and just ignore the horror story before her. However, I have bias.

Conservative Catholic radio station eh? Fnar fnar

How can you say that Mayo woman whose baby died in Liverpool had a made up story? It’s basically the equivalent of American gun nuts accusing High School shooting victims of making things up.

You say you’re tough but really you’re incapable of making hard decisions so you have to invent bullshit to convince yourself that everything’s black and white, like there are no possible counter arguments against what you think. You don’t have the balls to live knowing that there could be counter arguments, you’re too weak. It’s genuinely pathetic.

6 Likes

You do realise she was asked to speak about her own experience?

I’m on about the GP who was consistently referring to patients she had in when asked on something.

You are genuinely pathetic with your attempts to distract from the debate, the unborn babies are the ones who can’t speak for themselves.

1 Like

Strongest moment for the No side was right at the end when red-dress-girl rightly pointed out that the UK is a complete disgrace.

Worst point for the No side was when scarf-woman responded to the rape question by talking about some horrifically raped woman whose husband had “learned to live with keeping the baby” or some complete horseshit, I forget how she phrased it. That was the only time when I felt angry during it.

As a Yes supporter I think it might have been a very narrow victory for the No side, but I think the Yes side probably did enough to hold their vote. The referendum will be very tight.

And you call me pathetic? You really are a sewer rat.

Are there betting odds on the referendum? What way are the bookies leaning?

1 Like

The No vote drilled a lot of holes through the misinformation of the Yes vote.

The best the doctor for the yes vote could come up with was “well everyone else in Europe is doing it”.

1 Like

Repea votel 1/4 No vote 5/2

The bookies have made a fuck of the last few single-issue votes

5/2 looks big to me, if that’s true.

Tony Keadys widow and daughter on here to remind us all of one of the most shameful posts in TFK history

1 Like