Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

That was horrible, tubbers trying to join in too

He’s had some career for a fella who isn’t even remotely funny

I saw him live in Vicar St in 2003 and he was using that landing and hot press joke then. Des Bishop then built on it with his immersion joke. Like, 15 fucking years on he’s still using the same stuff. We’re a nation of idiots at the back of it all to give this gimp a platform

2 Likes

Joedotie will have a clip tomorrow "Jason Byrne absolutely rips it up on the Late Late "

Turbidy’s current choice of guest is ironic given the night that’s in it.

A ginger?

You know rightly

Lovely touch…but these Renaults must be shite!

350 new jobs announced this morning in her little empire

1 Like

Michael Burke is some yoke.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0906/992005-late-late-show-line-up-is-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=Latelateshowlineup%20(xtremepush%20%234049007)&utm_term=notification%20%2381118835_96120044&utm_content=A

No shock - Limerick GAA is box office.

Surprised they didn’t go for Cluxton and Gavin they’re audience figures would be off the charts😴

A line up packed with sports people, a great opportunity for Tubridy to showcase his detailed sporting knowledge.

“So Declan, what’s it like getting whacked with one of those hurling sticks?”

2 Likes

Maybe I’m showing my age but that’s a cracking line up for the Late Late. Just a pity the presenter hasn’t a fucking breeze on what to ask sports people.

Piers Morgan will get a right hop off the Clinton fan .

Piers will clean house

If reviving regular Late Late line up revelations doesn’t bring @thedancingbaby back I don’t know what will.

Only in Eire would a team of wimmin that got hammered in a final of a makey uppey sport get a standing, rousing ovation on national television afterwards.

2 Likes

No suprise the Oirish wimans hockey team is a collection of heavily made up plain janes.
Not a looker amongst them