Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Can’t believe I’ve never seen a Chinese restaurant of the same name.

The song went from 3 to 1 too, before slowly going down to number 73 (tofu with black bean sauce).

1 Like

Limerick enjoy

1 Like

That was brilliant.

In fairness to the Limerick chaps, they managed to be as dull as any group Kilkenny ever put out.

7 Likes

That was a great segment with the people’s champions.

3 Likes

Stop being a bitter auld bollix it’s beneath you.

Waterford next year

Tubridy was at his absolute brutal worst dealing with the Limerick lads there. Hadn’t a bulls notion, out of his depth.

I’d say John Hunt would be an uncle or granuncle of former Limerick footballer Neilus Hunt.

This lad is drunk

Thought he’d be a lot worse.

Very level headed. It won’t be their last trip to the Late Late.

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

A Clare caver on now. Long tradition of these lads in Clare.

Very solid performance, Liam ahearne has done a serious serious job with this limerick outfit.

1 Like

Any time I’ve ever been in Clare the menfolk there have always all looked like they’ve just emerged from a cave.

So confident that the speech was written two weeks before the match.

1 Like

The crowd tonight are the biggest lick spittles i’ve ever seen. They’re eating everything up, they’re clapping like seals, they’re up and down more than a whoor’s knickers with the standing ovations.

1 Like

And in part three the traditional sad story to see the night out and send us all to bed in misery, as a girl describes what it was like having both parents who were drug addicts.

1 Like

Could they not just have got a couple of the Limerick players to do that instead? Would have saved on time. And it would have brought some angle of interest to their personalities.

1 Like