Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

When the fleadh comes back to Ennis I’m gonna lobby the committee to give him a guest of honour invite. He’d love Ciaráns in the wee hours

Nigel loves Ireland and its people, paddy the eu lick-spittle does a right character assassination on him in the oirish media

1 Like

That brexit debate was a complete waste of time. Farage wants rid of Northern Ireland, Campbell was like a sulking child, the other 2 were fairly insignificant

everyone on the mainland wants rid of that cesspit

1 Like

I can’t get the sound of that fucking skank Imelda May murdering sweet16 out of my head.

4 Likes

I’d say she was on drugs

She’s depressed I’d say. She’s not in a good pl ace

1 Like

Hot Milk and Pepper it was called, a lad down our way looks a bit like O’Carroll so they nicknamed him pepper, after the show.

2 Likes

The brits made fuck of the tickets. Hundreds of ticket holders turned away as the venue was full. They aren’t ent used to dealing with a proper TV show like the Late Late.

It’s a pity for Nigel that actual British people don’t feel the same way. He might have been elected to their parliament if they did!

The United Kingdom electorate have elected Nigel to the European Parliament in four successive elections all the way back to 1999. He’s put that mandate to good use over in Brussels.

Sure he hates Europe. In fact he hates everyone who is not British but still continuously fails to get elected to the British Parliament.

Sounds like ye had a great night lads

2 Likes

What the fuck happened? 250 posts :astonished:

Apart from his German wife and his first wife who was Irish. Simpleton Mick swallowing the anti Farage guff hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Continuously? Seriously he didn’t run in last two general elections. He did what he entered politics for, achieve independence for Britain. He owes nobody anything

He can’t have liked his Irish wife too much or he’d still be married to her.

Bizarre statement

Over 200 posts of drivel complaining about how shit the show was yet all continued to watch it… the weakness of mentality around here was really shining last night :grin:

1 Like

Same lads complain about Ray Darcy and Joe Duffy on the radio, in an era when unlimited amounts of podcasts can be accessed