Shit got real . Bressie now .

What…the…

What the fuck is happening here?

Is it a poem or a song?

Depressed bressie is in a band now?
Fuck it they are fucking dire

2 Likes

I don’t know . Some crock of shit

RTE have set Casey up like a kipper here.
Preceded by a
Successful past president who went on doing human rights work and worked with Koffi Anan in UN
Successful eloquently spoken traveller who conquered the world in his chosen discipline and who must be the only one of his kind.
And an outspoken economist championing liberalism and who is perceived as a sage by many for predicting downturn in our economy.

They really are a disgusting shower of cunts. Ironically many of their viewership who religiously watch this dirge will be drawn from 350,000 people who voted for Casey.

10 Likes

The. State. Of. These. Cunts.

6 Likes

Me wan pretending to play the base was savage to be fair

The gammons on here will hate this.

4 Likes

I don’t know, the bass player seemed very … talented

2 Likes

All with a pro tinker message. And a multicultural/mentally fucked ‘band’ there for no reason whatsoever

3 Likes

To quote Jimmy Rabbitte Senior - “I’d say U2 are shitting themselves”

1 Like

You can just imagine the absolute stink of snowflake at the late late show production meetings.

3 Likes

I’m switching over.

An ad with Dermot bannan. My cunt quota is full for the day.

2 Likes

Tubridy will make a show of himself with his bias now
I’d say audience is full of plants

2 Likes

Sad to see the anti-traveller hatred that @Rocko facilities on here spill over onto the Late Late thread. Shameful stuff.

1 Like

I never knew The Blizzards had a burd in de band. She definitely brightens up the place anyways.

https://www.instagram.com/louizecarroll/

1 Like

The harder they attack Casey , the more popular he gets.

Tubridy and McWilliams want to do away with Leaving cert as it’s too traumatic and degrading an experience for students. Fuck off he cunts and grow a pair

2 Likes

Bias revealed very early .