Snap didn’t even see you post!

1 Like

Fucking Box Office.

Its tremendous fun

The future of Irish men …

1 Like

You’re obviously closer to my age than I thought😂

1 Like

The biggest argument I can think of against immigration is that by broadening the gene pool, we may be denied the hilarity of laughing at these sort of chaps on Late Late Show Valentine’s specials 20 or 25 years down the line.

3 Likes

Rural socially awkward lads who think they’re great craic going on national television with 5 or 6 pints on board would be an awful loss in fairness.

2 Likes

Kenneth Branagh having a ‘mare here.

Serious conversation has no part to play in front of this audience, throw in a bit of smut & innuendo and he’ll win the crowd back over.

Joe.ie would love this shit. Seeing as most of the blokes are dressed like McGarry

1 Like

When Kenneth Branagh mentioned “Butlin’s in Mosney”, there were blank stares and silence from the audience.

Noen of them knew what it was.

If that doesn’t make the reality of old age hit home, nothing will.

2 Likes

Perhaps the EU could designate them as a species worthy of “cultural protection”?

If it protects the West Limerick Junior A Hurling Championship then I’m all for it

1 Like

Disturbing post.

This fella from Belfast is sobering the crowd up.

Il be involved in the South this year, il meet the forgotten men of the county.

Lads in the back rows of the studio will need to take a few mitzis to get the buzz back…

Branagh is at least trying by making several references to “sauce”.

The audience didn’t take the bait.

Ye’ll meet each other. The South is being amalgamated into the West for this year’s Junior A Championship. 14 teams, 2 groups and 4 to qualify for the county stage.