League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Cant

No bust baby as PNE are waiting in the wings, sham also wants to buy Turners x to develop it , all depends on the upcoming Foras vote( previous board turned down Dermot Desmonds offer years ago : so anythingā€™s possible)

Could be saying the same about Cork, again.
Cork North End?

I was talking to someone who was on the Foras call during the week and basically they were told to accept the takeover or there wonā€™t be a club next year. The actual vote is this week I think.

At the start of this season Cork were hours away from going out of business due to the revenue bill and Hemmings stepped in.

1 Like

Thatā€™s S 100 percent correct, my sons in Foras for years and that sums it up

He didnā€™t just pay the bill but added a few hundred thousand just to get first whack at buying us

Are the current board at Cork a complete joke?

I heard they were going off on junkets to Sweden and places ā€˜Studying club models over thereā€™ but were actually on the piss.

Strange how every club in cork ends up in trouble.

Is the ground owed by the Munster FA? Cork pull in decent crowds so have a good following.

The Carkies canā€™t accept just being middle of the road and living within their means

Congrats again to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on Rovers win.

A lot of people doubted Bradiola but to be fair you always believed in the project.

2 Likes

eeeekā€¦

ill delete my posts

Stephen fantastico,
Stephen magnifico,
Allez allez,
Stephen Bradley

1 Like

Yeah MFA own it , have been approached ref possibly selling it

Tbf the current gang are not on junkets but the last shower stood down with a lot of unanswered questions ( 2 had cancer so got off without serious questions answered ref bobs , and up to 6 different bank accounts without co signatures needed with some of them, then the now chairman went on a spending spree on merchandise etc etc without looking at the field of play first , so tbh it has been a shit show for nearly 3 years

Yeah well done Rovers and harps for staying up

Boy done well, and personally gave him dogs abuse behind the dug out one night as we whipped the hole out of rovers,but to be fair to Stephen he stopped outside late on had a conversation with my smallie ref LOi for about 10 minutes so a nice gesture by him to a young teen
( Iā€™m not too proud of my antics that night)

1 Like

Forfeit and 3-0 win to Rovers presumably

1 Like

Final round of games in the First Division tonight.

Of the 10 teams, 7 have something to play for.

Box office.

RTƉ should roll Darren Frehill in for a special show tonight where he tries to figure out the permutations @mickee321

Some bottle job from Galway :grimacing:

Bray v Cabo
Ucd v Longford

Drogheda promoted

2 Likes