League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Do the winners of that 4 team tourney end up playing Finn Harps for a premier league place ?

Correct, winners of the four will play 9th in the Prem. All one leggers this yearā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Outstanding victory for Galway Utd over Bray today, play off Final beckons. All totally on merit

ā€œAs it standsā€ Finn Harps are save, with 45mins to go in the league season

Cup semi final here. Thirty minutes to go. Athlone 0 Dundalk 8 (eight)

Lads. Stop the count

Ah ffs

obviously the gulf in the difference between rovers / dundalk and the lower echelons of the LOI first div is massive - in english league terms id equate it to MCFC/Pool against a team from the Unibond league or whatever they call the 6th tier of english football - its a different sport really both teams are playing.

Now obviously the misses by Oduwa v Rapid the other night were shocking but the racism directed at him by some of their hardcore knacker support online was dispecableā€¦
nice to see him getting a goal here and that the side seem to be very unified and playing well ahead of Molde

0-9 now. Hopefully Dundalk have to be home before 10.

I canā€™t see Declan Lynch using this as a meal ticket for 40 plus years .

2 Likes

you can never trust athlone tho
i know igors labuts was eventaully exonerated of match fixing in the CAS after the FAI had him convicted but i dont know what sort of set up is running that farce of a thing now

1 Like

10ā€¦

Athlone started a rookie keeper tonight. Poor cunt

Not a day to be a goalie on RTƉ

0-10

dan macdonnell is probably still saying vinny perth was hard done by
Big Bill Hulsizer is bringing in a director of football from the IFA and has given Filippo another termā€¦ this is called ambition*

• or something like that

Dundalk lack.class

i never knew Oduwa played for Hapoel Hedera cc @Fagan_ODowd
Hedera is half was on highway 2 on the med betweem netanya and haifa- big power station there like whitegate.
You can turn there and head off towards jenin (which you cant get to as its its in area A) but you can stop in a arab town called Umm al fahm that sits right beside the wall and eat in a restauraunt called el baburā€¦ unreal

there was a massive hotel bombing i think in netanya during the second inifada

2 Likes

A point a man

2 Likes