League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

id say Hulsizer loves this…

1 Like

thats the restauraunt there

I’d say Dundalk will see it out from here.

Hmm. No injury time.

Jesus, just switched it on there now. Thought I was hallucinating more than normal.

1 Like

Well this is an awkward post match interview.

‘More analysis after the break’

Fuck off Peter

1 Like

Shameful, think fucking Dundalk would have copped on at 6

1 Like

I’m gone off the whures after that,FFS Custer’s men had a better chance at survival

2 Likes

Shower of cunts. SRFC will put manners on them bullies next weekend

2 Likes

Thought I’d never say it but I sincerely hope ye do, the fuckers

1 Like

in an amateur game or in a functioning professional sport where fellas had proper contracts id agree with you - but this is the LOI… i mean what goal bonus are these lads on? - it could be 10/15/20% of monthly salary- the salaries arent exactly great and they’ll take it… plus you have the whole thing of lads playing for contracts… their owner wont give two fucks about integrity or athlone… id imagine he wants every man respecting their employment and doing their best for the company… the players know damn well… under vimy perth and john gill they might have pulled up but this is senior hurling now in terms of how they are earning their salary- those two jokers were turfed out

Hulsizer id imagine is delighted with this - you keep the man happy - especially when all he is interested in is profit and id imagine not to be playing to the whistle wouldnt be in his book

2 Likes

I understand all this but surely sportsmanship has to come into it, ref bonus for goals ? I doubt twould buy petrol for the week

remember Denis Behan back in the glory days when Arkaga were around - was he on something crazy altogther for goal bonuses can you remember?
jesus he was some frustrating player - can you remember that 2007 season - he got the winner in the cup final v Longford but there were games where cork owned the ball and couldnt score like Linfield in belfast and there was a 0-0 v drogheda in the X… Denis would be up top and nothing would be happening - especially if Roy O Donovan wasnt playing

1 Like

that was a mental season
when george left to ipswich in 2006 the soul fell out of it… O flynn was bolluxed with injury and there were no goals

1 Like
1 Like

I was at that match… it was fucking desperate
that was a brilliant tournament back then…gone now

1 Like

Mick Duffy’s second goal was onrale. Not sure how he’s never got another go in England/Scotland

Happy cup final day.

She wore a green ribbon in her hair…