League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dermot Desmond approached city with a more lucrative offer than what s Rovers got ,a year + before rovers accepted, fucking Foras rejected it,I ask you?🤷

They must have been badly stuck

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Time to die again for cark

Really think so,place a bet if you’re so confident? P.s. just received 500,000 from Preston

My kids a Foras member and TBH id go with Preston or anyone( obviously not a Dublin concern,but real football PPL for a 49 percent)

A quick fix.

FORAS members first heard of the deal when it was in the examiner if online rumours are true.

Not true ,but heard a strong rumour ref John Caulfield stepping in when a business consortium put the bobs up,but obviously won’t even be considered for at least another season or 2

you’re a decent fella boy
enjoy the season and i hope you get to go with the young man to the games

1 Like

Appreciate that boy,yes we’re off tomorrow night,he’s going to all the away games aswell, Cobh ramblers when we can also-Loi is great

You better not start trouble in tallaght next week

1 Like

Promise :hugs:

We don’t cause trouble only Yahoo’s do, genuine fans abhor this shite

nice to see cork and shelbourne back playing
it was one of the great rivalries of the 00’s with some cracking games especially a 2-2 draw in Tolka in 2006 that i was at
You had great characters back then - Joe Gamble, Georgie, JOF playing for Cork - Stewie Byrne, Ndo, Byrne for Shels with Billy Fenlon and Richardson and his programme notes in the mix
Christ both clubs spent the absolute bollux of it at the time - didnt shels have the league taken off them and it was given to Derry - then Arkaga came in to Cork and by 2009 both of them were plodding in the first division
its a precarious business this one

1 Like

anyone heading to games later?

@Bandage and @Corksfinedtboy will be at the X
based on @anon98850436 's revelations that the @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy isnt allowed past his garden gate im assuming he wont be in the away end tomorrow
@manusboyle is no doubt in Ballybofey

1 Like

The league isn’t starting until this day week, mate.

Are you referring to the premier division or something?

nope, Saturday is such a shit day , was planning on cork next week but cant see them being around then

2 Likes

jesus yeah
are we getting ready for a 3 team league in 2025?
UCD
SRFC
BSC

You need to spend money to get a decent team and get people in the gate. That works for a while then until performances dip and then crowds dip and next thing you are out of business. Clubs being so reliant on gate receipts is completely unsustainable really. They need to get some other income streams, but tis easier said than done.