League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Didn’t bother Tg4 with the shitty gantry they had in DCU the past few weeks

1 Like

Correct and to add insult to injury,the Dalymount camera man carried on and filmed the highlights

Was on skor live but didn’t Know at the time

Fucking shameful shite every club in IRELAND needs to sort this shite out, getting us a bad name ( genuine LOI supporters)

1 Like

They are like lads with St Vitus Dance

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Irrespective of who one supports get out if you can and bring the smallies,it is OUR league after all,I’m missing the game at Tallaght tonight but my emissary is on the family bus

2 Likes

signing in from Tallaght cc @Bandage , the coefficient, the league, etc
rovers in total control here - and the game is done lads - cork obviously are a team of lads who just havent played togther at all ( bar last week) and it;ll take time - they are back up the road to dundalk on monday in a game they will probably rest players for id imagine as its a write off at this stage id say
SRFC look good
horrific night and its pretty underwhelming tbh when you think of the great games between these two - small away support as well that is sad
Dundalk well up on shels, BSC 2 up on waterford as well

i think pats may be worth a squeak but this thing will turn into a two horse race very fast id say with shels cork waterford cast adrift id imagine

@Bandage
presume yourself and the republicans have the harps game on in the 51?

Super Saints get off the mark in the Showgrounds, played ok against Waterford last Friday so win tonight was vital

Early days but looking like a struggle for Cark already

Cark :smiley:

Just got the results,turned it off at 1-0

the cork defending,
since i started cutting pictures out of the cork examiner in 1987 of LOI games with mick conroy , patsy freyne and dave barry playing for cork i can never remember loosing a game by 6 goals
i think torpedo moscow beat them 5-0 in the 1991 UEFA cup…

Correct biggest defeat ever,John Caulfield was up there

That Cork keeper isn’t up to much

Hope he gets better, confidence wasn’t great before tonight

1 Like

I bet it’s pretty fucking low now

1 Like
1 Like