League Sunday Thread

Fair enough. It didn’t matter anyway. Limerick opened their holes the following Sunday in Tullamore.

2 Likes

That we did.

1 Like

What did he say about Kieran o connor

Not a whole lot. Just that they raised over 200k in a couple of days and that it’s great to be involved in an organisation that cano put aside it’s differences in times of need

All “ hurling men” are a serious dose .

It’s mockya hate around sports. They’re very intertwined parishes. You’d very rarely see a community spirit like youd see in east cork. It’s a very endearing trait of theirs. They look after each other in bad times. They could kill each other every other day of the year, but if misfortune strikes they pull together

1 Like

Regan lands a heavy, heavy blow.

What did he say?

What did Cusack actually say?

The offaly voices in the media are voices of regression. If they’d two brains they’d be twice as regressed

State of him, right.

He looks like butthead off beavis and butthead

1 Like

Cantwell is correct in saying that what the likes of Duignan & Regan say in the media is pretty irrelevant to the general state of Offaly hurling.

Cusack is probably correct in saying that they are regressive, but at the same time he’s always been to get ratty about people disagreeing with his idea of the perfect game.

As for Offaly not being a ‘traditional county’, he’s correct but who gives a fuck about that? Offaly shouldn’t be done any favours because they were good in the 80s & 90s.

I’m fairly ignorant of the inner workings of Offaly GAA but what have those Offaly All-Ireland winners done for underage hurling in the county? Genuine question. I know Dooley was a senior manager & Martin obviously is now but if you actually want to fix the problems, you get players in at young age groups, you put in good coaches with them and you work on it that way. You also have to try and coach the coaches. I don’t know how many of those former players are recognised coaches… they don’t even have to coach themselves, but I’m sure they have influence; it’s all about putting structures in place.

Tis time to sit back with the popcorn

3 Likes

The replies are colosul and out of line. No need

2 Likes

Did he bring his squeeze box?

From Galway , of course she is