League Sunday Thread

Paddy Purcell, the centre back from the Limerick game CC @Bandage.

I doubt PIcky will be back, when is it to be played, do you know or care?

1 Like

Michael “Brick” Walsh must be giving lessons in one handed passes off the Hurley down there. They regularly use it and it works for them.

1 Like

Of course I care. I don’t know.

It was a pop pass according to Eoin Kelly

I was very close to starting a “Disagreeable Sporting Terminology” thread this afternoon (cc @Gman and @Mac).

There’s a trend of using rugby football terms in hurling these days and it fucking sickens me.

2 Likes

Can we ban trailing runners? Scoring efficiency? Set it up pal, do it, do it now.

Pop pass, offload and (worst of all) rucks.

Fucking rucks in hurling.

I’ve played hurling in Laois, I’ve seen plenty of rucks tbf.

1 Like

One of the silver linings on the axing of seo spoirt is not having to hear Sean Ban Bollox using phrases like “cosuil le CJ Stander” or ruck anymore.

3 Likes

There’s no bigger cunt in Ireland that that horrible prick.

1 Like

There was a lovely little offload by Conor Martin in the lead up to Blanchfield’s goal there today. He dropped his shoulder to make the Dublin defender miss the tackle and then offloaded to TJ Reid who was running on to the crash ball off the shoulder of Martin

2 Likes

There were 2 concussion related incidents that were dealt with fairly embarrassingly by the panel tonight

I think I’ll go to this game next weekend instead of Kilkenny v Wexford.

Waaaaa-ttttttisssshhhh

TJ Reid’s game management is outstanding at the moment. There was another lovely little cameo today where Wally Walsh received the ball in the middle of the park and saw Reid sitting in the pocket. A lovely popped pass and Reid slotted it between the posts. As phases go, it was a good phase.

1 Like

The line speed of the Galway backs today was exceptional. Their skill set was impressive on occasions also.

Limerick’s set piece was substandard. Once your set piece from puck outs and line balls fails you, well, you’ll always be in trouble. Really need to front up in Pairc Ui Rinn next weekend.

3 Likes

:rollseyes:

Off the top of my head I can think of 500 bigger cunts in Ireland than Seán Bán Breathnach you tiresome bore. Stop commenting for commenting’s sake.

3 Likes

Conor McGregor?

You’ve most likely never met him you thundering prick

Conor has something to show for himself, SBB is a poster boy for Gaeltacht handouts

1 Like