Leavin' Gerrard

Ya Ya Toure would be delighted with the 50 quid fine for forgetting a birthday cake if he was still around

1 Like

Is he dead?

Might be sacked soon

It’s between Gerrard and former Glasgow Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers to be sacked first, you’d feel. Big step up from managing in the League of Scotland to serious soccer management.

2 Likes

Yes, alex ferguson struggled alright

1 Like

That was the bones of 40 years ago kid. Back in the days when Dundee United were able to win the league and only miss out on a European Cup Final to a match fixing/ref bribing Roma.

In case you missed it earlier, Dundee United, who finished 4th last season, slumped to a record 0-9 home defeat to Glasgow Celtic.

1 Like

Neil Lennon couldn’t hack it at Bolton and was one of the most decorated managers ever up in Scotland.

3 Likes

Neil decided to take the step up and will make his debut in the Cyprus league tomorrow

He will play?

Sligo honked motherwell mate, a lot of dross in that league

Rodgers has done well at the foxes up to this season

He might as well he’d be as good as half of them

I’d say Brendan will be replacing stevie g

What are you on about

1 Like

You’ve lost me. What are you on about ?

2 Likes

Ah he joined that Cypriot team last March I thought it was only this summer. Cyprus league starts this weekend

Woul

Agreed would be foolhardy to sack an FA Cuo winning manager. @ChairmanDan puts great stock in the FA Cup

1 Like

The Cypriot league is an unforgiving place. I read there recently that Jack Byrne, the great hope of League of Ireland is back with Shamrock Rovers now after flopping in Cyprus.

1 Like

European semi finalist too

Think Bazunu was the LOI great hope and Ferazaj is the mext one

He puts great stock in the FA cup yet thinks rodgers an FA cup winning manager is a SPL dud?

I dont understand

1 Like