Leinster Hurling Championship 2024

Nope it’s true but like a lot of Limerick folk your left defending this nonsense of a system for whatever reason.

The only reason they beat Clare is because Clare were absolutely wrecked by the time they got to the all Ireland semi finals.

You saw in 2021 they couldn’t beat a woeful cork side when cork hadn’t to endure the round robin.

Last year in the AI final he won a ball and played a killer pass which was fumbled, when Dan eventually cleared it was the turning of the game. never write off these lads.

Says the massive racist who wouldn’t know a Hurley if it hit him in the face.

1 Like

Limerick minus a few of their best players don’t forget

Ffs

Pointing out you’re a moron is racist alright. Do you have fantasies about playing hurling too.

I think he blocked a ball about ten minutes ago, shortly before he ran the ball over the sideline.

Croke Park is an absolute noose around the GAA’s neck for these games.

It’s this sort of game which saps the energy from a championship and drives down attendances for games in later rounds.

A 30-35k stadium in Dublin capable of hosting GAA would significantly improve the presentation of the GAA championships.

1 Like

Shocking stuff

Nice edit you simpleton.

I wish I was Jamaican.

TJ smiled, and didn’t turn down the goal.

I didn’t edit it.

You are fully clueless on hurling. Keep writing there and displaying it.

Just can’t stop looking at this :face_with_peeking_eye:

Yes you did you moron.

You are feeble minded. The fantasies all making sense

1 Like

Micheál Donoghue going back to Galway is getting more likely by the minute here. Why on earth you’d stick with these chumps is beyond me.

We’d have been much better off with a round of club championships the last few weeks than this utter shambles.

It’s doing nothing for nobody.

I have no issues either way with the format but if Limerick do lose tomorrow, you can be sure that fatigue won’t be an excuse were we to lose to Kilkenny.

There were no signs of fatigue being an issue in either of those semis, some awful wides and questionable tactical decisions perhaps. Conlon’s absence in 2022 was obviously a big factor.

Kilkenny only lost by 2 to Limerick in 2022; an undoubtedly great Limerick team. Calling Kilkenny terrible just devalues any other point you might make, it’s hyperbole of the highest order and just a stupid thing to say.

What fantasies?

Galway seniors won very little when that system was in place