Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2023

Judging by this thread I can tell the tension is tangible before this Leinster final.

Go fuck yourself.

Stage 9

1 Like

Shefflin has them purring in training all week. Galway will win handy tomorrow

1 Like

The dreaded @Lazarus vote of confidence

1 Like

Limerick will hammer Clare

1 Like

Galway by 7 points. Tipp to beat KK in a Titanic battle by 2 points in the quarters and 3 to 4 years of even greater mediocrity ahead for KK.

1 Like

It’s a fairly poor defense tbf to Henry.

I really find it hard to call this Leinster final. Form is very up and down from both teams. I do think possibly Kilkenny will get over the line just about.

Its nearly a bigger game for Shefflin though. He needs something tangible I think where as Lyng is still in year one.

Hopefully it will be a lot better than the round robin game a few weeks back which was a non event.

TJ at 60% of what he was last year and Adrian Mullen missing and you think Kilkenny will get scores from play?

Open goal for Galway. Kilkenny will be hard pressed to beat 1.16 tomorrow on the scoreboard. Love to be wrong but there’s not going to be any creativity and they don’t have the players at the moment.

Sure we know that

I still think Kilkenny will have enough. Just about though.

We usually miss them.

3 Likes

I’m tipping Galway tomorrow. They literally can’t afford to lose again

They definitely have more to lose than Kilkenny tomorrow. The Shefflin project hinges on this game.

5 Likes

Absolutely.

Even when we were much better than them on paper in 2018, it took a replay and a comeback on a baking hot day to kill the cunts off. I always maintain that replay took so much out of the legs that year. We’ve a woeful record against them in Leinster finals. I’m not optimistic we’ll change that tomorrow.

The Shefflin era hangs on this game.

4 Likes

This is a new era lads. Cody is gone. Things will be different now.

Kilkenny will bate Galway a point to a man

Galway will win.

Happened twice. Owens brought Kilkenny back in to it the first day but still no excuse to let a lead like that slip. Started like a train in the replay and against Clare struggled to close it out. Not ruthless enough.