Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2023

Seriously now, if Conor Cooney starts for Galway EVER again I just give up.
He was clane usheless.

4 Likes

Another epic Kilkenny speech incoming

He was unlucky. He’d not do that if he tried.

2 Likes

GMac should have put his ample arse over the ball and picked it up and that would have been that

4 Likes

Calling out Munster

It was tiredness and fatigue to just lash at it like that, but no matter what way you look at it, it cost them. It was an error, one that came from being in a tough battle in very humid weather, but it was stull an error

If he tried to do that 30 more times he wouldn’t be able. What a boot :see_no_evil:

1 Like

delighted for Derek Lyng, seems like a honest broker, decent short

and stepping into Cody shoes some task

1 Like

It was a freak occurrence. He connected beautifully, it was just bad bad luck

5 Likes

Praising the pitch :joy::joy:

Yes mate. I know you don’t know anything about hurling but the idea is to not let the opposition have possession when you don’t have a hurley when in a very dangerous spot of the field. Kicking a sliotar is essentially not advisable

Galway will have to beat Tipp and Limerick to reach an all ireland now. A costly loss.

There was about 15 errors in 5 seconds there. His was the best of the lot. He got dreadfully unlucky. Even Buckleys shot was an error, he made a balls of the miss hit and got lucky.

Luck is luck

Lie on the ball. Free in was better than hacking at it like that

I’d wonder what you know about it from this little passage. Be hilarious to see a fella standing over a sliothar in the middle of that. He cleared his line, you wanted him to hand it over

Absolutely, the lads in the corner made more errors, but they get away with it because it wasnt the final touch to set up the goal. Thats where it was really conceded, it should have been killed in the corner

I take it back.

Very Classy mention of Teddy in the speech.

And if TJ buried the free?

Ball Should have never come out of corner in first place

1 Like

Even if Mannion had scuffed it then Buckley would have had to pick it and a Galway player or two might have got out close him down a bit. The fact that it went clean into his paw gave him that extra couple seconds.

1 Like