Leitrim Football 2017

Valid point @farmerinthecity Manor are nearly permanent fixtures in the c/f these years. But then SoH have 20 title’s.

SoH and Mohill could have been played in Fenagh. It’s as near to Senior as we’ll see for years.

8 finals in 10 years is it boxty?

Eslin beat Glenfarne well in the Intermediate relegation final this morning.

I thought that when we were defeated by Kiltubrid two weeks ago that we back to Junior. But it appears not.

Defeating Glen Kilty is hardly worth crowing about in all fairness.
My heart honestly goes out to them given their numbers but Hey - go off and have a few hints.

We’ll meet you next year so.

Senior Final is set for the 8th October @thedancingbaby.

1 Like

Aidan Rooney is making his mark as a coach and he is delighted to invest as much of his energy into the GAA as he can.

Rooney - a nephew of Sligo’s first All Star footballer Mickey Kearns - will lead his native Glencar-Manorhamilton into Sunday’s Leitrim SFC final against Mohill and he also showed his potential as an up-and-coming coach when helping Sligo reach the 2015 Connacht MFC final.

“At the end of the day your time comes and goes, you just try to pass the game on,” the former Leitrim footballer told gaa.ie. “It is a culture based Association we have.

“I firmly believe that. You have to pass the culture on. Some guys are very selfish, when their time is done they walk away and leave it.

“They never look back on what they got out of it. I got so much out of the game of Gaelic Football I could never pay it back. That is the way I genuinely feel about Gaelic Football.”

1 Like

Heres the full lenght interview. https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gaa.ie%2Ffeatures%2Ffeature%2Faidan-rooney-you-have-pass-the-culture%2F&h=ATOZUNha2rVtz_wbGjXLedyDYAAXi2f_SeEq0W8b5COa2LlvSd6eGorr9ZgKg7pL5Q1Q9nOHZgiyLaEfQEvVhIK_4vBL1cTF-yf38KRUxH4nNCZIbfX2Pr7VezUHfZPP&enc=AZOrbbnOvK-UxWGynimP74sjsAMVZfl1AvPB8m9Cyj1stmHYdwWhWptDa8kYBbe0q73c1lkO_s3Enq4FDamnbjNbJYzpaCLCfZSIdQ3qjUkec8pEqG8CEB31Iizr6DaylThUscQK9kj9iH4w64F9PUM_y7GMc5xMHXmNMRDJAoFwQQy-A0SyS6ycGdQMcdCzXAs&s=1

Pyramid Bookmakers JFCB Champions @MohillGAA https://t.co/geVkcKHNlJ
Rd 1 to Mohill @thedancingbaby

1 Like

Pyramid Bookmakers JFCB B Final Result
@glencarmanorgaa 1-9
@MohillGAA 1-10
John Mulligan fists winning point in 63 mins with last attack!!

Mohill marginal favouites tomorrow buddy. Nothing between the sides I feel and I’m expecting a good quality final by our meagre standards.

I’ve had a score on a Mohill/Neddies double and a sly 50 on the Neds in a single. There won’t be a pipe-bomb assembled for a week if Aughnasheelin do it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aughnasheelin up 7-4 @ht

Half way there @anon67715551

Half Time

Manor 0-8 Mohill 0-6

Mohill a point up

Mohill win 0-14 to 0-11

Commiserations @Massey

1 Like

Well done to the sound people of Mohill.

1 Like

Beirnes Bar will be hopping tonight mate

1 Like

If Mohill’s last victory is anything to go by, the Beirnes will up the prices of drink in celebration.

1 Like