Leitrim Football 2018

@farmerinthecity

1 Like

He’s a younger brother of Ryan’s - nearly 20 I’d imagine. An exciting prospect with the underlying streak of visciousness for which his father Bobby was renowned. He’ll feature on the Co.seniors next year possibly.

2 Likes

Is Ryan injured? Massive blow to Fenagh.

We would be looking to beat Kiltubrid to keep away from Fenagh and in particular Leitrim Gaels in the quarters.

A bad defeat for us last week versus Carrigallen.

Any reason lads why Melvin Gaels have been so poor this year? Mulligan and Rooney should be two big additions.

Two players don’t make a team lad

I know but we played them at Intermediate two years back without either of them and they were still a team of tough sloggers as you’d expect.

I don’t know much about them this year tbf. I don’t even know who’s managing them.

Gilmartin is gone anyway. I think he might be with Dromahair - whipping boys in the Senior.

Dromahair would be better off in intermediate.8 senior teams is enough in leitrim.

They lost Paddy McGowan and Kevin Conlon in recent years - two players don’t make a team I know.

I agree in relation to the size of the Seniors.

8 senior 8 intermediate 8 junior.Nuff said. Much more competitive games.2 groups of 4,3 home games 3 away,top 4 play semi final bottom 2 are relegated.

Relegation linked to league as well?

That would be in the fine print farmer

Keep them separate

As it is now. Don’t ask me how a relegation from a Championship level works.

Leitrim to open 2019 League campaign with Wexford game @LeitrimGAA https://t.co/do7VKl6RQU

At home to Waterford in the last match to top the table.

1 Like