Leitrim Football 2018

The hungry fuckers, have they no shame?. " deep roots in the community " my arseā€¦
Iā€™m fucking seething with this shitā€¦ Seethingā€¦

Has the money from the states dried up?

No mention of how much ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ is there?

Terry Hyland will put a big hole in that

2 Likes

The philanthropist in NYC is engaged in a huge expansion programme along with completing an 8k sq ft. private residence upstate as he approaches retirement so Iā€™d imagine he has other things on his mind.
That said heā€™d still be regarded as a big supporter even if the largesse of the past has thinned a bit.

1 Like

Weā€™d be fucked without them

Weā€™re simply fucked either or which way we stumble. One decent senior championship game so far - the rest of them dragging and pulling contests with widening gaps between the top 4 and the rest. Shambles.

Final Cairde Liatroma Draw took place tonight at Coiste Chontae Liatroma meeting.
ā‚¬1100 John Conefry, @GaaAughavas
ā‚¬1100 @CarrigallenGFC
ā‚¬1000 @MarysKiltoghert
ā‚¬1000 @DromahairGAA
ā‚¬1000 @MohillGAA
ā‚¬1000 @BornacoolaGAA
ā‚¬1000 @BallinamoreSOH
Congratulations to all!!

@anon67715551

Any reply to this?

Apologies a chara, heā€™s officially out as of the moment but should we progress beyond Saturday may make an appearance. Hasnā€™t trained this past few weeks and would be a big loss.

1 Like

Eslin, Ballinagleara, Leitrim Gaels and Fenagh to progress to the last 4 in the IFC.

Glencar/Manor 1-08 Ballinamore 2-04 @ Halftime

Glencar-Manor 1 -08
Ballinamore 2-06

Weā€™re under pressure here @anon67715551

Draw game 2-11 apiece. A pity in a way (local hat on) that they didnā€™t pip you at the post.
We scrambled over Kiltubrid 21-9. The ā€œmoderate drinkingā€ ruling paying dividends.

1 Like

I was talking to a few heads who were at the Bā€™more / Manor game and were full of praise for it. Both sides went at it at full pelt and a draw deemed to be fair all round. These gowls though seem to favour SoH as they feel theyā€™ve shaken the fear and can actually beat ye.
I was in Cloone 3 weeks ago when the Willies beat SoH in a terrific contest - the pitch is levelling somewhat.
All to play for at this juncture with Mohill the jolly.

Itā€™s wide open lad from what I see.SOH probably have more stars but Manor have a good 15.Whether either can bate Mohill is another thing