Leitrim GAA 2020

Sssshh… This is merely the beginning of a massive gambling coup. Our odds for Connacht will be astronomical in the morning and then wait for the $$ to come pouring in from NYC.

It’s supposed to be a bit of a members lounge stroke but seeing as you mustn’t have gotten the e-mail I took a snap decision to cut you in. Ye’re county champions after all.

Don’t share this info with the whole country now…

1 Like

Holding our own in Derry at ht
Derry 1-08 1-07 Leitrim

Good stuff so far in Derry.

Draw, Derry With 2 late ones to draw it

A terrific effort. Shane Moran and Keith Beirne the architects of a battling draw.

Derry got out of jail with a brace of late points. I’d have bitten your hand off for the point this morning. Going off on stags is the way forward.

1 Like

We left it behind us.But the lads will take great heart from it.Cork next week in Carrick. Liatroim abu.

1 Like

I was disappointed to here we were playing with 2 forwards in the 2nd half with the wind behind us with our forwards seemingly doing very well against the Derry backs.

A pity we didn’t get the two points. But it appeared to be a good performance.

1 Like

Good performance and a point away from home. Like i say plenty to build on for next week.Cork are no great shakes,Limerick bate them a couple of weeks ago and the currently a point down against offaly.we’ll win next week.

A mighty turnaround following the Roscommon FBD match. Keith Beirne is a serious addiction back in the fold.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to say that Leitrim are every poster’s ‘second team’ this season. Hon Leitrim

I wonder will Plunkett be back next week,he was a serious loss today.Ryan o Rourke too will be back hopefully.

I wouldn’t bank on Ryan being back that quickly. He’s realistically 2-4 weeks away from fitness. Plunkett is a strong possibility but we seem to have solved the no.6 position in Jack Gilheaney. Fergal McTague had the 3 jersey tonight and it seems to have gone well enough.
We’d all the big hardy bastards straight down the middle. Who says football has evolved?

2 Likes

There’s always the possibility of some almighty cock-up. Terry Hyland is relying on advice from Ireland’s premier GAA forum (TFK) for selectorial and tactical advice.

I see every “expert” in the independent today tipping ourselves and louth to go down.Independent was in the cafe btw.

Gilheaney - would a wife of one of those Fenagh crowd have taught in a secondary school in Mohill?

I’m unable to confirm or deny that bit of info. His father is Jimmy, an accountant BTW.

Forgot to mention Mulligan was on Wollies podcast whinging about Hyland agin and how hes still available for selection :laughing:.

Jaysus I heard that. Just shocking. What a cunt.

1 Like