Leitrim GAA 2020

So the year kicks off next week against the sheepstealers in Carrick in the Connacht League.I for one will regard mid table in Div 3 with a couple of high profile wins,an unsuccessful but gutsy assault on Connacht and a win or 2 in the qualifiers as a good year for our footballers,with a view to keep building until we’re competitive every time we take the field.A Connacht league medal would be a nice start.Liatroim Abu

Sighs…

http://www.leitrimgaa.ie/2020/01/key-dates-for-your-2020-leitrim-gaa-diary-up-to-march-29th/

DonalWrynn has a stag this weekend,i take it your goin to it @anon67715551

Domhnaill Flynn is having a stag this weekend, I don’t know if Terry knows this or not.

I didn’t listen to the Ocean FM report so I’ll leave that one with you.

@Rocko, please merge the 2 relevant threads on Leitrim sport 2020…

Are you goin to Donals stag

My stag days are now more stagger than strut I’m afraid. No I’m not, are you insane?
Consorting with young Mohillian tearaways is recipe for disaster.

WTF is goin on with the U20 team another absolute tanking today

Unused to the going, good to heavy don’t suit our fluent style. Shocking repeat performance.

20pts down at half time wtf

Longford football on a seriously upward curve. Look at Mullinalaghta.
Their seniors overturned Dublin today. What hope had our gossóóns…

It seems Hyland has selected the lads who were on the stag for today’s FBD encounter.
20 odd mins gone… Roscommon 4-06 Leitrim 0-01. Hyland & Co OUT…

There must be a serious wind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No joy for anyone in any of this. The GAA has been going this way for years. It’s horrible really. A second tier needed but one that has some appeal for the players and supporters.

1 Like

Our senior team are away on a stag.I think @anon67715551 had to go in goals.

Should of copied Donegal and just given a walkover!!! Stag two weeks before league not ideal prep terry can’t be too impressed with that

The 20s were hockeyed yesterday as terry had to bring them in as cover for today.A disaster of a weekend all round.

Poor organisation from all

A shambles of a weekend