Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

Halting site maybe.

I heard nothing all day. Couple of cases in Kiltubrid at the end of last week. If their backroom team all tested positive would Eslin be entitled to a replay?

Do they want a replay?

No. Can’t see how a replay could emerge from this anyway.

I think @anon67715551 might be yanking your chain

1 Like

Fé-na prick.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

It’s putting my presence as zonal marking coach in jeopardy at the weekend in doubt.
I’m putting my trust in Séamus O’Rourke to resolve the issue in his customary languid fashion.
It’s all about the weekend, feck Covid.

2 Likes

Roll on the weekend :volleyball::volleyball::volleyball::volleyball:

I hope ye do it at the weekend.

Best of luck to ye.

1 Like

Thanks for the good wishes. We’re well up against it and deserving outsiders. Our backs are probably on the small, light side and tend to get themselves into tight corners in possession. They have rakes of pace and can be effective going forward.
We’re up with any of them from midfield up but Mohill will seek to nullify Ryan so well see where we go from there. It’d be a big ask but we’ve nothing to lose and will give it a rattle.

1 Like

I hope ye bate Mohill.That is all.

Holy fucking shit. Cc @Rocko this lad is from your ‘stable’ I believe.

1 Like

He’s one of mine alright.

1 Like

Fair fucks. I had my doubts personally but he’s obviously made it now with your guidance.

The sort of lad who needed a kick up the hole but he knuckled down in the end in fairness.

1 Like

@anon67715551

I don’t know where it’s from, an ancient Observer no doubt, but there’s also very little doubt that the aggressor was the late Oliver Beirne. He had a notoriously short fuse.

The Leddy man in the jostle is clearly Joseph Leddy, the man who shot Paddy Reynolds TD dead while canvassing in 1932. He was released after a couple of years and returned home but the shooting followed him forever. He’d been in the RIC so Oliver would have called him a B&T at every opportunity. A quiet reserved man by all accounts.

The early 1950’s I’d guess. We’re always in the limelight.

1 Like