Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

Boom!

Take that you corporate cunts.

1 Like

The branches arent closing?

There won’t contain cash.A “Bank” with no cash

Annoying alright, a lot of banks in the city are like that now

Ballinamore on the 6.01 news re: Bank policy. Eamon Walsh out on the street described as a Director of the Commercial Hotel. Nobody within an asses roar of the town knows it as the Commercial Hotel - it’s Freddy’s.

Mildly unfortunate that Freddy didn’t grace the reporter with a quote or two. They would have been much more abrasive than Eamon’s mild rebukes punctuated occasionally with some industrial expletives.

1 Like

Ballinamore Seán O’Heslins 1.
Corporate Hungry Bastards. 0.

4 Likes

I see Felim getting a bit of abuse on FB this evening,one of his constituents giving out about “councillors” being unreachable :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The problem with the abuse he’s getting is there isn’t enough of it.

1 Like

Saw this on the news last night

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2022/0801/1313354-tin-church-leitrim/

Gings :cry: :cry:

Saw that.

Hopefully no one injured?

Another one in much worse order outside Mohill. Almost covered in briars and bushes.
I might find it later for you. Not worth reclaiming though.

FAO @thedancingbaby - Gings is in Roscommon according to themselves.

Mrs DB saying the same Boxty but it comes before the “Welcome to Co Roscommon” sign between it and Glancy’s.

Fuck them

1 Like

The Shannon is the divider mate.

1 Like

Correct.

A local area representative for the Green Party in Leitrim has called for a “moratorium”, or a temporary ban, on stag and hen parties in Ireland.

The call for the ban follows the death of Paul ‘Babs’ Connolly in Westmeath over the weekend, who was assaulted while on a stag party in Athlone.

“Stag and hen parties, by their very nature, they’re binging sessions, they go on for quite [some] period of time,” said Leslie O’Hora.

They also pub crawl, and I thought we had finished with the pub crawl, but in fact, unfortunately, it’s alive and well."
Who’s this dry balls @anon67715551 ?

How about she calls for a moratorium on letting scumbags with multiple convictions roam the streets?

He’s the Green voice in the CoS electoral area, ran for the council last time out - 103 votes (1.8%) The Greens haven’t quite caught fire in Leitrim just yet. He hasn’t come across my political radar but I’m solely concerned with events in the Ballinamore LEA until the next big one.

2 Likes