Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

Of which there’s no effin’ scarcity. If they were cannabis plants they’d wither. Nicely made one there buddy :+1:

1 Like

No elastic
Lifetime job….

A light dusting of clear varnish on both sides preserves the colour until this time next year. A noble tradition.
And don’t panic, based on personal research there’s no imminent signs of shortages in the main component - rushes.

1 Like

For those that don’t know, today is St Brigid’s Day.
Enjoy the new bank holiday on Monday…

I plan on it. Been a rotten week at work that I’ll be glad to see the back of. Few odd jobs, lots of sport and the first weekend after payday, off Monday is the cherry on top :beers:

2 Likes

One for the diaspora cc @anon67715551 @Massey @farmerinthecity

3 Likes

Outstanding :clap:

I listened to last weeks Doc on one this morning, about a Leitrim priest who murdered a doctor during the civil war, not great but would be of interest to locals I’d say

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s doing the rounds again so. Interesting to the locals, the murdered doctor Paddy Muldoon is buried about 15’ from my parents. The headstone reads ‘murdered’ which was a fairly terrifying thing to us as youngsters.
A collusion of the Church and Government ensured nobody was ever charged although the dogs in the street knew who pulled the trigger.
As it ever was……

It’s starting again on radio 1 in a couple of minutes

2 Likes

Congrats @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

And all of it heading to Sligo port on the back of trucks for export

1 Like

Greens supporting monoculture. Shocking

I’d presume he’s preparing a conciliatory response as we speak.

Edwina will put these cunts to the sword yet. It speaks volumes about the worthless flutes entrusted with running the county that we, the ordinary citizens, will have to rally behind a slip of a girl to protect that which our ancestors preserved through oppression and famine.

Edwina would win a Dáil seat by a landslide if she contested. She has the genes for it.

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy how much is forestry worth tonthe Irish economy every year?

11000 acres of carbon sequesting trees?

At what cost?