Leo Varadkar

The forum Blueshirts were killed telling us there was nothing to see here and the ‘non story’ would be forgotten in the US election coverage. Well here they are a week later still sweeping and deflecting furiously. Leo has plenty scraping and apologising to do yet. It’s very rewarding to watch.

5 Likes

It just won’t go away, calling in all their buddies to bury it but they can’t get rid of it, spin, deflection, but but but SF, gov partners out to bat, mainstream media still burying it yet the story is still here

Investigations are being opened up, more questions being asked, more damning information coming into the spotlight. Varadkar is tarnished forever, a grubby sleevin Tatcherite.

2 Likes

MacSharry is having a great year :clap: :clap:

The excuses are tremendous. My current favourite is Josepha Cuntyballs on Clare Byrne this morning. The "Confidential’ marking was for Matthew O Toole to observe, not Leo the leak! :rofl::rofl:Even Claire Byrne started laughing and gave it the “Ah here”!

3 Likes

The main gov line has been that the gov parties are mindreaders and good judges of characters.

They knew the intentions of Varadkar were good and in the interest of delivering policy…despite all the available information actually disproving that narrative.

I thought RTE had buried this story.

Yet it was on their main morning radio show.

The manufactured outrage and bombast from SF IRA and not being able to lay a glove on Leo is fascinating to watch.

That one is a walking talking liability every time she hits the airwaves. Surely someone in FG needs to have a word at this point

It’s not going away, mate.

I would not want you to.

I need that punch bag to blow off steam.

You’ve also had Helen McEntee and Simon Harris being sent on to lie on national airwaves for Varadkar.

The gov must be absolutely seething the damage the narcissist has caused them, the amount of favours they’ve need to call in and the level of political capital they have lost over this.

3 Likes

The cognitive dissonance is fascinating to observe. Some of the same lads scathing of Trump’s tall tales lapping up Leo’s litany of lies. It’s all very Trumpian from the blueshirts. They’re caught bang to rights yet they’re doubling down on it, e.g. Josepha Madigan’s absurd claim on radio this morning.

2 Likes

Was it Sinn Fein who said they won the election. And held public rallies after it. Attacking democracy.

They cancelled the rallys

I wonder at what stage Mehole will tire of defending a Tanaiste that has spent the last 4 months undermining him.

1 Like

Trumpian.

Not long after they swap roles is my bet

1 Like

Myself and @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy often clash… But you have to give credit where it’s due… He has tied the establishment shills up in knots here over the last few days.

3 Likes

Ooft

I think a lot of the blueshirt anger stems from the fact that SF won the general election in February, with the largest % vote of any political party. Trumpian to claim otherwise and deny the reality of votes that were counted and confirmed.

Sinn Féin Sinn Féin Sinn Féin

1 Like

1 Like