Leo Varadkar

36 minutes in and we finally get around to it.

There it is now. Phew.

Yet still managed to get in FF response about Bobby Storey funeral :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Is there much to report on considering it’s an ongoing investigation?

Yes.

It’s gas this even merits an investigation tbh.

Its sf. They’ve been all over it like a rash and wont let it go.

A file has been sent to the DPP. That should be the end of the matter for the moment. There shouldn’t be any reporting or media comment that could potentially jeopardise the right to a fair trial and the selection of an impartial jury, in the event the DPP decides to prosecute.

1 Like

Let the law run its course lads. Mary Lou wouldnt be interested in wasting the time of the law.

:rofl::rofl:

Leo enjoys the presumption of innocence.

Elaborate then, what should be reported on?

Or do you simply want him tried in the court of public opinion?

But shur he said he did it. The only question remains is if its illegal or not under some secrets/national security act. His brief said in legal terms he did nothing wrong. I wouldn’t be a huge fan of leo but this is a complete waste of time and resources

The media are so desperate to get a story now, they’ll drum up any sort of witch hunt. They’re mostly just kids desperate to get on television as print media is dying.

There most definitely is a story but reporting an investigation contemporaneously is not great practice.

Yeah, I bet SF used their extensive contacts in the Gardai to get it upgraded to a criminal investigation. Sure Drew Harris is in Mary Lou’s pocket. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I doubt Drew and Mary Lou would be friendly, what makes you think that?

No. A complaint was made. Once a complaint is made afaik the guards are obliged to investigate. It doesn’t matter a fuck where it comes from.

Read my reply to @binkybarnes.

I did. I still can’t see why he’d believe that