Leo Varadkar

Rural Ireland wonā€™t vote for Sinn Fein until they apologise for what they did to shergar

1 Like

What have FF or FG said that makes you believe they are probably Israel?

Are FF fg and one other not almost 100pc certain to be the next government?

1 Like

Weā€™ve pretty much always been more pro Palestine than the weight of EU countries. I donā€™t think weā€™ve shifted at all recently.

We used to be better at keeping it a secret

1 Like

It must have been the Shinners putting the pressure on when Ireland called for the establishment of a Palestinian state in 1980

Not saying they are im sayi g the political groupings they are involved in at EU level are more aligned to pro isreal. Its putting them in a tough position keeping in line with their european partners while aligning to the opinion of the irish public. The irish public in majority support the Palestinians struggle long before the current shitshow ongoing

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I donā€™t agree. It hasnā€™t been a hot topic for many decades so itā€™s not like everyone is talking about it all the time but our policy and statements have been consistent. Itā€™s even in the PfG to recognise Palestine.

We are not trying to keep in line with EU partners I donā€™t know how youā€™re seeing that.

1 Like

Iā€™d say FG want out of government and wouldnā€™t mind it. Given economic cycles, there will probably be another recession of some sort by the end of the decade and they will be hoping to take advantage of that

End of the year more like

1 Like

If Stephen Kennyā€™s voice made him unsuitable for the Ireland job then PD isnā€™t a runner.

1 Like

Who is the we pal?

If its the irish people i made the point we are not and thats clear. My point is the political groupings ff and fg are part of at EU level are more aligned with isreal. Not saying fg or ff are but they are in a tough position to please both. Being seen to be the good European

Do i need to draw a diagram for you

While your description of me is bang on. I donā€™t support SF.

3 Likes

Both Paschal D and Heather H have opted out of the FG contest. Looks like Simon Harris will be our next Taoiseach.

General election needed ASAP

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what the Shinners are saying alright. Are you a Shinner, a chara?

If the alternative is Harris Iā€™d nearly vote DUP

13 Likes

Heā€™s not inspiring. Heā€™s no Holly Cairns thatā€™s for sure.