Leo Varadkar

Jim is Machiavellian in his every move since the election. Martin would have ignored this and hoped it went away.

It appears Dr Ronan Fawsitt leaked the messages in the NAGP group texts…

From what I can make out anyway.

If this gets enough public traction then either Varadkar goes or the government collapses.

His PR team will earn their corn here.

1 Like

The free state media won’t even cover it

Chay Bowes is the whistleblower according to the article.

Seems fairly trivial. 2 years in jail would be fair

How many will Leo bring down with him? He won’t go quiet

Could have an uninterrupted spell of Cork Taoisigh with Coveney likely to step up next

I made my assumption on the the below screenshot.

Note the Initials at the top.

Maitiu O Tuathail is the one with the face as the icon.

“S” is Stephen NAGP

A is “Andy Jordan”

RF would be Ronan Fawsitt.

Note Ronan doesn’t appear on the left hand side of the messages. I assume it’s him on the right hand side/blue messages.

There’s no way this is going away quietly.

EOB, Paul Murphy and loads of others in the opposition jumping on it.

Leo has a lot of friends in the media.

Will they go after him the way they went after Dela and Big Phil?

2 Likes

He has been loving this pandemic, with his regular appearances on Claire Byrne, both tv and radio.

Big Phil Hogan was forced out of Cabinet in a previous life for leaking Budget details, this seems even more blatant.

Varadkar has been badly caught out here. His spin doctors like Concannon will earn their exorbitant salaries now.

1 Like

Were they sitting on this story for quite some time? Is Chay Bowes a LIDTF advocate who took exception to Varadkars criticisms of Holohan and NPHET on Prime Time or was Maitiu getting too big for his boots?

Can someone ladybird this?

Leo leaked documents to his mate so they would win a contract

Yes.

Along with some other insights which reflect very badly on Leo and his mate. His mate encouraging another party to get in on direct provision as Leo doesn’t give a fuck about refugees.

Nobody fucks with Dr Tony and lives

2 Likes