Lessons for life from self appointed self help gurus

Very, very applicable to the accounting technician fraternity on here.

1 Like

@Tassotti @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

@Tassotti, I drank way too much yesterday and I’m ashamed of myself. I can’t even contemplate working out. I’m sick and sickened. Help me.

5 Likes

I created that bit of motivation just for you Bandage

2 Likes

@Bandage

1 Like

You know it’s true Tassi.

1 Like

@ironmoth @KinvarasPassion @Brimmer_Bradley

1 Like

@Bandage

4 Likes

Yeah bandage. Watch your mouth.

4 Likes

FAO @Bandage @Tassotti

“Each run I took every single day was guaranteed to be different. Each day began with the most beautiful thing in the world - possibility”

:heart:

2 Likes

thank you, thank you. I broke down crying there at the end of it, what a lady,

1 Like

That’s unreal, unbelievable. I read it earlier and then bolted out the door for a run. A load of gimps standing on The Samuel Beckett Bridge taking pictures of the mist gleaming against The Convention Centre and The Liffey but I zipped past them with a steely determination. Can’t wait for my morning Fartlek session now.

2 Likes

What’s your ‘why’ mate?

2 Likes

@Tassotti @Bandage @ironmoth @Brimmer_Bradley

Life is split between people who really live and people who just exist…The people who exist wake up in the morning and go with the flow. They let other people and circumstances control how they feel. They watch other people push toward their goals and do things they wish they could do too.

People who LIVE decide what they want and wake up ready to take on the world. They don’t let other people bring them down or control their destiny. They take on their goals by pushing forward every day. They take the attitude that if someone else can do something so can they. REMEMBER YOU’VE GOT ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Why spend it watching other people pursue their dreams.

5 Likes

@Bandage @KinvarasPassion @ironmoth @Brimmer_Bradley

1 Like

Nonsense.

What if it’s a career ending injury.

1 Like

Unless you’re going to the Cliff of Moher.

Take heed lads - @Bandage @KinvarasPassion @Brimmer_Bradley

2 Likes

@anon98850436