Lessons for life from self appointed self help gurus

@KinvarasPassion

1 Like

@ironmoth

1 Like

@Bandage

1 Like

2 Likes

Good to see a backlash emerging against the lately all persuasive ‘wellness’ cult. Fusing hippie speak and corporate Human Resource management, it’s a useful way to derive maximum output from individuals who turn to over exercise and new age therapies rather than the traditional exigencies of booze and tobacco to detract from a mind numbing drone like existence in the workplace.

It’s also an individualistic, egocentric pursuit that deters individuals from participating in traditional communal activities such as politics or trade unions.

It’s a handy route for minor z list celebrities to earn some kudos and can add a few years to a fading or failing career.

While keeping healthy and fit is desirable, a look at the miserable over-exercising under-eating zealots many of us know tells us this crack is going too far.

5 Likes

@ChocolateMice

There will hopefully be big changes happening in my life in the next year, this has inspired me KP.

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

@Brimmer_Bradley

No Tassitti buddy. I definaletely don’t want to be found. There’s enough cunts out there looking from me already. Especially those cunts at work, they’re looking for me since about 1:00pm.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Bandage

di it now! do that 5k and break the 35 minute barrier

2 Likes

@Bandage

release your inner wolf, be that person you know you can

1 Like

@Brimmer_Bradley

@ChocolateMice
@anon98850436

1 Like

@Bandage

Dreams Don’t Work Unless You Do

1 Like

Dream it, believe it, achieve it

4 Likes

That one is a positive drink message. “Take another shot” - personally, I like it.

@Tassotti:

When you walk through the storm hold your head up high and don’t be afraid of the dark.

2 Likes