Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Steven Gerard’s Gers leading 2-0 against St Johnstone approaching half time. Looking good to go 2nd in the table.

A 1-0 reversal for Steven Gerrard’s Sevco at the Tony Macaroni Arena this lunchtime.

1 Like

Three teams from Lothian occupying the top three places - Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian and Meadowbank Thistle. A power shift to the East of Scotland?

1 Like

Very much so. Hearts will have the title wrapped up in early March the way things are going.

A nasty cut inflicted on the assistant referee by Sevco fans after he correctly awarded a Livingston goalkick. This was a completely unmerited attack on the official unlike, say, past coin throwing injuries deservedly sustained by Hugh Dallas.

3 Likes

Souness Clark. What a hun name. :laughing:

2 Likes

No grope .

I can’t wait fort Brexit. It will keep these fat ignorant cunts out of Europe, or at least deter them from travelling…

:grinning:

2 Likes

This is guy is one thick ape, but his wife is thicker for marrying him.

"Lafferty is sold as a result of a precise request from my Coach Beppe Iachini,” President Zamparini told Radio 24.

“He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.

“He has two families with six children, he never trains, he’s completely off the rails. On the field he’s a great player, because he gave us everything he had and more.

Look at the state of his wedding pics. White trash scobe. How he bagged pretty ladies like that, I’ll never know! Though looking at them, they’re probably cracker nackers anyway.
The state of the hotel cleaner he tried to ride. Jesus…

You don’t know how a professional footballer pulled hot women?

1 Like

Even someone as odious as Laferty…

1 Like

The Gers are top of the table for the first time under Steven Gerrard. Officer class.

FOTF Kyle Lafferty was sensational off the bench v Villarael the other night
his addition has been a gamechanger

This chap does one of these every time Sevco drop points in a televised game. Quite entertaining.

https://twitter.com/gibbogibby1/status/1071790790622502912?s=21

1 Like