Liam Gallagher Appreciation Thread

So what’s the matter with you?

Ah lads. Unreal

1 Like
2 Likes

The MTV Unplugged was absolutely epic stuff.

Liam was at the top of his game. They didn’t air the full lot though, I was loving forward to him covering Natural Mystic but it wasn’t included in the TV broadcast.

1 Like

Going to see Liam next month. Cannot fucking wait.

3 Likes

LG on Jools Holland BBC 2 at 10pm

Edit 11.15 on BBC 2 NI

4 Likes

To quote Maxwell from Big Brother the As It Was documentary is off the hook, off the chain. Liam is an extremely likeable person.

2 Likes

Where did you see it pal? Is it available online?

I rented it on iTunes, pal. Well worth a watch. Peggy is a lovey woman. As is Debbie.

Cannot fucking wait to see him next month. Gonna buy myself a Stone Island jacket for the gig.

3 Likes

I hope Peggy does not pass before the brothers reconcile. Would be a real tragedy.

I picked up a Gucci bucket hat for the gig.

1 Like

Picked this up for the 24th
Cc @Tassotti @briantinnion

4 Likes

Unreal.

1 Like

The Ferryman will be hopping

The lads bought Peggy a bigger house about half a mile away. She moved in for a week or two then moved back to her old place. The only way you’d know it was hers is that the front garden is always really nice.
Never heard anyone have much of a good word for the dad tbh. I know a good few people worked with him around the place back in the day.
Where are you going to see him?

3 Likes

I’m going to see him at the O2. It’s gonna be epic.

Peggy seems like a lovely woman. At the the risk of sounding very twee and being called out by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy she’s a traditional Irish mammy.

2 Likes

She is. Never heard anyone have a bad word about her. The lads get mixed reviews :joy:

Paul is a lovely lad.

If he is the oldest brother, a local publican told me he is a gent.

1 Like