Lies Told on TFK

:oops:

Maybe I got that one mixed up

Maybe I got that one mixed up[/QUOTE]
Indeed you did.

Iā€™ve been concerned about your aggressive nature towards me for some time now Fran. But Davy Fitzgerald has inspired me to stand up to bullys like you. I wonā€™t stand for this anymore, I wonā€™t take your intimidatory tactics, your bully boy nature. Iā€™m drawing a line in the sand Fran. I donā€™t care if you beat me up, Iā€™m not taking this shit off you aymore. Go and try to pick on someone else. @Mac maybe.

Bullys arenā€™t cool Fran.

[QUOTE=ā€œFitzy, post: 920763, member: 236ā€]Indeed you did.

Iā€™ve been concerned about your aggressive nature towards me for some time now Fran. But Davy Fitzgerald has inspired me to stand up to bullys like you. I wonā€™t stand for this anymore, I wonā€™t take your intimidatory tactics, your bully boy nature. Iā€™m drawing a line in the sand Fran. I donā€™t care if you beat me up, Iā€™m not taking this shit off you aymore. Go and try to pick on someone else. @Mac maybe.

Bullys arenā€™t cool Fran.[/QUOTE]
Bullying is very 1980ā€™s, except in Australia.

Its political policy here.

1. @North County Corncake claiming to have ā€œplayed Sigersonā€.

@fingal raven on the other hand did play Sigerson.

[QUOTE=ā€œFitzy, post: 920763, member: 236ā€]Indeed you did.

Bullys arenā€™t cool Fran.[/QUOTE]

I apologise unconditionally Fitzy

1. Art Foley has a meaningful law qualification
  2. That The Dunph was in France
  3. That Flano punch a rabbit in the ears

What was the story @Rocko told about Barmy again? I think there may have been a hint of mistruth in it

[QUOTE=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 920883, member: 1786ā€]11. Art Foley has a meaningful law qualification
12. That The Dunph was in France
13. That Flano punch a rabbit in the ears[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ll take credit for unmasking Dunphā€™s lies about France. He was blabbering on about having to get to the shop one night before it closed but made the fateful error of forgetting to factor in the time difference to France. I pounced on his faux pas and the rest, as they say, is history.

I think it was the fact that the post said he was buying sausage rolls in his local Tesco that may have been his downfall, but donā€™t let me rain on your parade.

Well done on outwitting that dimwit mate :clap:

Please find the relevant thread, pal. Your search engine prowess is second to none.

I couldnā€™t be arsed mate

Could you at least dig out the Barmy story, mate?

Iā€™m sure I could try, but I have a clue what story youā€™re referring to mate

Ah go on. Have a quick look.

Rocko told a fanciful tale about a character called Barmy and his dealings with a lady friendā€¦ @Bandage , what were the ins and outs of this story?

Iā€™m intrigued now. @Mac[/USER] or [USER=9]@Bandage bump that thread there please-could do with something to read to see me out until finish time.

I donā€™t know why, but Farmer went ballistic after it.