Lies Told on TFK

1. @dancarter saying he rode some bird in a bank safe.

2. @caoimhaoin saying he shifted Gemma Hayes.

3. @Thrawneen saying he is in the AA.

:eek::eek::eek:

1. Anyone who claims to be in the Ra

Farmer reopening an old feud with Dan Carter. :eek:

can we have a link to the bank safe story?

Claims that I ate my own faeces

Only the true messiah would deny it.

1. @Fitzy claiming he was poking Andrea Roche

That the Dunph was from Tournafulla

1. That @Bandage was a fat singleton with a novelty oversized forehead.
  1. That Adare is in west Limerick

@farmerinthecity decrying Jim O’Brien’s noble hostelry, calling it a shithole, while Phil confidentially informs Boxty that she “fed that long cunt”
with cans whern he was “only a pup”.

Phil’s words, not mine.

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 920570, member: 246”]@farmerinthecity decrying Jim O’Brien’s noble hostelry, calling it a shithole, while Phil confidentially informs Boxty that she “fed that long cunt”
with cans whern he was “only a pup”.

Phil’s words, not mine.[/QUOTE]

That line reminds me of the reaction of a late great barmaid of O’Briens to the clearing of the school by a local guard on Christmas Eve.

‘I wiped your arse when you were a child in Fénagh school ya cunt ya’ said Lilly to the guard.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 920484, member: 24”]1. @dancarter saying he rode some bird in a bank safe.

1. @caoimhaoin saying he shifted Gemma Hayes.

2. @Thrawneen saying he is in the AA.[/QUOTE]
    Ah farmer, jealousy will get you nowhere.

1. Bandage scored in u12

Bandage is a lot of things but he’s not a paedo surely?

When / where did I claim that Fran?

Bandages’ 12 point feat is somewhat of a myth. There’s no doubt he garnered 12 points, but the Wexford Chronicle lays it out:
“Faythe Harriers, hurling poorly, garnered a 21yd. free, slightly to the right. In staggering circumstances they called forward their portly
goalkeeper, who eschewing advice and calls, bent, lifted and goaled.”

Further trauma was yet to unfold, as the referee (Having the €100 bunce) confirmed…

Link lost:

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 920752, member: 246”]Bandages’ 12 point feat is somewhat of a myth. There’s no doubt he garnered 12 points, but the Wexford Chronicle lays it out:
“Faythe Harriers, hurling poorly, garnered a 21yd. free, slightly to the right. In staggering circumstances they called forward their portly
goalkeeper, who eschewing advice and calls, bent, lifted and goaled.”

Further trauma was yet to unfold, as the referee (Having the €100 bunce) confirmed…

Link lost:[/QUOTE]
The Wexford Chronicle?
9. Boxty shiteing on about @Bandage incredible U12 point scoring feat, how dare he.

I might have been erroneous with the guide-line there, but I was looking long term (toward the second half) and how it might play out.