Life is too short

Never a truer word spoken. I had some brain doner drive behind me on a moped while simultaneously sending a text message the other day. As soon as he finished sending the message he zoomed by me on the inside nearly hitting a bus.

Glad to hear everything is OK @iron_mike, you literally never know what is around the corner.

Sorry to hear you had to go to Tullamore @iron_mike . Glad to hear you are all recovering.

vile word

If the shoe fits… .

You bland bastard.

That I don’t know but the ambulance driver told me the amount of cunts taking pictures and videos passing by while my wife and her mother were being cut out of the car was unreal

that’s disgusting

That was @farmerinthecity and @Fagan_ODowd embracing technology - While @Bandage and @myboyblue were snapbooking Buff.

1 Like

From the future?

This is true @flattythehurdler.

Believe it or not. Myself and my daughter were comparing bruises this morning. She reckons her bruises around the neck are bigger then mine until I showed her my rib cage. Not trying to make fun of it or anything but trying to keep it light

1 Like

Hasnt a poster here posted a photo from a car on fire before?

You can really trump her by showing her the 30 likes you got for your original post, pal… that will really sicken her

2 Likes

Huh?

They were inside a burning car?

No idea, pal.

No no, the poster was rubbernecking, took the photo of the car on fire, and posted it up.

I don’t recall that… but i don’t be paying attention to half the shit on here even tho I understand how serious it is at the same time.

Wishing one of our top posters @iron_mike and family a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

All the best lad. Had a semi serious accident myself last year and I know how much they can take out of ya. Could be very costly but it’s shag all once everyone is ok

A simple well wish is naturally bland, pal.

Best wishes @iron_mike, wishing you and family a speedy recovery.

1 Like

:eek: