Life is too short

Best wishes Mike . Thank god you and yours are ok .

1 Like

Fucking hell mike, hope all goes smoothly from here.
To think that that sweet clamping of @Bandage could have been the last thing you ever done you’d have gone out on a blaze of glory.

2 Likes

@iron_mike 's never clamped me. You must be thinking of somebody else.

Yes sir.

2 Likes

44 likes for one of the boards good guys @iron_mike that’s a handful more than he got for clamping @Bandage the other day

I’m certain I wasn’t clamped by @iron_mike.

Glad you & yours are ok @iron_mike :+1:

That’s exactly what a clampee would say though isn’t it. Anyway let’s not argue about it on this of all threads chief

That’s not how it has seeped into the public consciousness though. Your very denial proves it happened. I’ll start printing the ‘I was online when @iron_mike clamped @bandage’ t shirts.

2 Likes

Glad to hear everyone is fine @iron_mike, I’ve often thought about it but it must be a horrible feeling, those few milliseconds before impact, with all the family in the car, the stuff of nightmares.

True enough. I can’t be held accountable for people (deliberately or accidentally) misinterpreting my posts but I agree with @gilgamboa - let’s not make this thread about the time @iron_mike failed to clamp me.

2 Likes

Hope you and the family are OK @iron_mike

:grin:

Sorry to hear that @iron_mike. Wishing you and the family a speedy recovery.

Best wishes @iron_mike

Glad ye’re all ok.

were you after a feed of porter mike?

2 Likes

Ye were blessed to all come away from that alive and with minimal injuries. Best wishes going forward @iron_mike

3 Likes

Where did this clamping take place, kid? What thread?

Ah it was on the Buff thread, you’d be better off staying out of it with the nasty things they say about him, you’d be shocked.

I’ve muted that thread, mate - You’d want to be a simpleton to be posting about that simpleton (Buff, not @Bandage)