Limerick and Clare Best 15-

@Joe Player and myself were arguing this morning about who would make a first 15 from the two current teams combined-

I said Limerick would dominate 1-8 and Clare 9-15- Joe was getting hot and bother about what number I was giving Clare lads but none of them play a traditional role so you could line em out in what ever position you want.

I went with - 1)Quaid
2)Richie
3)Condon
4)Hickey
5)Roaster
6)Roaster
7) Gavin
8) Jim-Bob
9)Roaster
10) Roaster
11) Hannon
12) Roaster
13) Roaster
14)Dowling
15)Roaster

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1052523, member: 168”]@Joe Player and myself were arguing this morning about who would make a first 15 from the two current teams combined-
N Quaid;
S Hickey
R McCarthy
Cian Dillon
Brendan Bugler
Conor Ryan
P O Brien
Colm Galvin
D O Grady
D Hannon
Tony Kelly
J Conlon
S O Donnell
S Dowling
Conor McGrath
I said Limerick would dominate 1-8 and Clare 9-15- Joe was getting hot and bother about what number I was giving Clare lads but none of them play a traditional role so you could line em out in what ever position you want.

I went with - 1)Quaid
2)Richie
3)Condon
4)Hickey
5)Roaster
6)Roaster
7) Gavin
8) Jim-Bob
9)Roaster
10) Roaster
11) Hannon
12) Roaster
13) Roaster
14)Dowling
15)Roaster[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1052523, member: 168”]@Joe Player and myself were arguing this morning about who would make a first 15 from the two current teams combined-

I went with - 1)Quaid
2)Richie
3)Condon
4)Hickey
5)Roaster
6)Roaster
7) Gavin
8) Jim-Bob
9)Roaster
10) Roaster
11) Hannon
12) Roaster
13) Roaster
14)Dowling
15)Roaster[/QUOTE]

Why would you play McCarthy corner back and Condon full back, pal?

I would do no such thing.

Eh you said so.

A fair team @Joe Player - but I wouldn’t have Paudie at Wingback.

Davy and I operate on levels you traditionalists will never understand.

:eek:

He is a work horse

No, Joe… Just no.