Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Top four of each go through.seeded draw for quarters.

Well I’m telling you that 3 come out of the group. Top team in each group go straight to Semi Finals. 2nd play 3rd and vice versa in West quarters. Trust me mate

The home of football

We’ve more counties won in football than ye in recent years.

Lovely surprise for Boxty

A medieval walled town … a great weekend ahead for @anon67715551 and Paddy

Did you see we are doing the town wall up?

2 Likes

Already running scared from the West Junior championship. It’ll take more than a wall :gun:

I hope you’re right. Top three is a lot more achievable. The fella from the club that told me would normally be reliable enough but to be fair to the chap the whole thing had only happened the night before so he might not have had all his info correct.

How ye fixed this year? Interest poor enough our side so far, starting back shortly but they’d be as well off leave lads alone another month I think with the fixture calendar.

Kilmallock come out of the group. The rest of ye are just making up the numbers.

Sure ye sailed through the South last year, then met one west team and were bate back to the South by 17 points

That was an inside job.

As suspected, that concert was a financial flop

A promotional success :joy:

“While the concert itself was a promotional success sadly we had a financial loss in respect of it, which left us in a short-term difficulty,” said Bourke.

If the fucking apes are broke after the year they’ve had, where they’ll have had massive one off revenues boosts, then the cunts will never have money.

Not broke in fairness, think they recorded a surplus of something like €250k at the convention in December.

Think it’s more of a case of trying to avoid paying it back in one lump sum to avoid any cash flow problems.

The fact that it was a promotional success is surely worth some form of write off?

I’m not sure who you think I’m affiliated to mate, my club don’t compete at Junior A level. Cousins I’d be very close to basically run the show for a club that do play in it and I’d go to a lot of their games to watch them hurl

JP to the rescue :man_superhero: