Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now šŸ

Will you agree to leave the board if true?

He keeps the peace though, he wouldnā€™t be cotroversial. Skehill could upset a fella, I always enjoyed his inside track and dislike of Davy Fitz.

No thatā€™s fair about Murphy, Skehill never stops going on about being sub keeper in 17 and pushing Colm Callanan.

1 Like

There needs to be a TFK podcast.

1 Like

Everyone talking over eachother, lads storming out of the room. Box Offce :ronnyroar:

6 Likes

Youā€™ll be shocked so. Sure what harm tis only all rumours and conjecture at moment

1 Like

Iā€™d love to listen to a podcast with @peddlerscross (not allowed to talk about split season though), @Aristotle and @Malarkey.

2 Likes

Apart from Wexford!

Youā€™ve piqued my interest. Iā€™m going to listen to Woolies podcast now to hear whatā€™s heā€™s said thatā€™s so controversial.

Shane Saint was going right well for a while when he was getting good solid guests like Cyril, Tony Considine etc on but its a waste of time when its just Verney.

3 Likes

That was a great listen.

1 Like

And just to confirm, did Parkinson sack all his pundits like Ollie Baker to replace them with just Christy Oā€™Connor?

They all cost a few pound whilst Verney is prob on a minimal set wage.
Verney isnā€™t the problem though, itā€™s Saint.

Iā€™ll drop him a WhatsApp. Leave it with me

1 Like

Christy o Connor covers both codes for the winter months.

Yes.

1 Like

No wonder Wooly likes the split season if heā€™s saving money that way.

Says the man too mean to pay the price of a pint for it.

The Ciaran Carey and Richie Power segment was decent enough last year.

OurGame has less than 200 people paying though I wonder does it? They might get something from youtube from subs. Theyā€™re up against it though.

I mightnā€™t be paying it myself once @PasqualePaoli informs me of the loophole