Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

I had the same opinion as BMB, I just often forget about my stance on him back then. Mad to think how far he has come.

I remember in the January of 2020 we were all scratching our heads when he was named corner back in the Munster league. He is now already up there with the best corner backs of all time

1 Like

First championship game he gave away a few frees and he was nominally marking Tony Kelly who got around 17 points

Ah here :rofl:

4 Likes

Serious wumming for January

Hold on now. He might very well be. One of these days he’ll actually play corner back and we’ll see then, but don’t be so quick to judge.

1 Like

Lads still going on about static positions post 2018…

Relics

1 Like

It’s no wonder we beat those fixed mindset neanderthals with our hats.

5 Likes

In fairness to young Nash, he made three outstanding ladt ditch blocks in our first three matches in Munster last year.

But he’s far from a ‘traditional’ CB.

The guy above should have said he’s reinventing the CB position.:+1:

3 Likes

Yes, I did say it. He is a rolls Royce.

Ye keep playing yer traditional games and we will continue win all irelands reinventing positions and the game.

1 Like

Ah he isn’t. He’s an effective loose ball hurler. Has cone on a ton though.

1 Like

Here you go pal

1 Like

Barry Nash is the third best corner back in the country, after Sean Finn and Mike Casey

1 Like

Not many corner backs have the vision this lad has. I also cannot remember many corner backs tagging on scores most matches they play. It was a rarity for corner backs to score until hurling was reinvented in 2018 :wink:

1 Like

Nash was in the running for hurler of the year. Not many corner backs make the three.

Murphy and Finn the only other two I can see on the list. Although the list is fairly incomplete

1 Like

Is there no argument stupid enough for the @limericks? Evidently not :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

We can’t argue about picking the team or sacking the manager anymore. We are down to talking about subs ffs. We have to talk about something

2 Likes

O’Dwyer’s Kerry team went on for 12 years, fair while to go yet.

Ah sure we’ve had our fun now. Another year or two would be great, but they owe us nothing

3 Likes

C’mon Limerick Always

1 Like