Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Declan Hannon was masterful as well the same day

I am not in the slightest bit bitter, I was delighted for Limerick that day

but it doesnt stop me from saying I thought there was case for a free in arising from that last play particularly when the subject is broached

1 Like

There isnt a city in the world like Limerick when there is something to celebrate.

2013 was joyous.

I’ve never seen anything like 2018 on the sunday and monday night. The joy.

It was as close to a perfect ten as you’ll get. In fairness, it even stands up there with some of the performance of the current outfit. I will and do recognize it was Wexfords 4 th gameon the trot but jesus they walked through them

Of course it was a free in. He fouled the ball 3 times

I remember getting off the train in 18 and thinking I’ve never seen so many people. The Monday was a great night too. Munster final in 2019 was a cracking night out too.

1 Like

anyways he got away with it, fair play

what year was the munster final tomas mulcahy blatantly fouled the ball on his way in to get a goal?

Shur he threw the ball to Tom Morrisey on the way out.

Ya. That was a belter. I ended up in a lock in, in Nancy’s with a dear old friend, mousey @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

imagine if the ref gave a free in, Tom C may have been persona non gratas for a while!

Sure who cares. The whistle is blown. If youd done enough on the day you’d win

Mixed emotions for me. I’ve a photo of myself taken at the homecoming and twas as clear as day I wasn’t well. All fucking came to fruit a month later

3 Likes

But he didn’t so he’ll forever be known as the man who snaffled the loose ball

Theres no sense looking for misery. Theres enough around

I went to ibiza that week in the ole sun holiday. Was disappointed it wasn’t better than house that night

I was disappointed I wasnt in my 20s :sweat_smile:

Your on the right path and will be in flying form for the next homecoming all going well pal

1 Like

Font worry I enjoyed it enough for both of us

Not 12 months later you were horsing in to pints with me above in croke park you teflon cunt and a pleasure it was

1 Like

Carey?

No kid. I don’t think you’d know this chap