Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

@grapes is preaching

name any of them on the squad and tell me who’s going to stop them.

I love when he gets like this.

vwalla

You’d follow him to hell when he’s like this.

1 Like

You see, this place is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine.

Not @grapes, I love that bastard.

1 Like

blue blue blue brother blue, you got my back brother. was that fella mumbling at me? pay no mind.

Paul Kinnerk is finishing up with the senior hurlers at the end of the 2021 season.

I’m also led to believe John Kiely will be finishing up as manager at end of the of the 2021 season.

It has been a fair 10 year run for him if that is the case. Would be interesting to see what his next move is. Not much more to achieve in hurling.

If Limerick win the AI this year, I think there would be a fair bit of pressure put on the current management to stay and go for the three in a row.

He has a job lined up in another sport.

Kinnerk has other work lined up. Reading between the lines we are lucky he’s staying on this season.

The very best of luck to Paul, he owes us absolutely nothing. He’ll excel in any sport he throws his hand at coaching. A genius.

1 Like

Spike will already have a detailed succession plan in place.

I’m remaining zen.

Well it’s the ultimate test to try and succeed in multiple sports as a coach so fair play to him for trying.

Hopefully he’s leaving after another all Ireland.

This will probably be the most important managerial appointment in the history of limerick gaa.

No pressure.

Teege as manager with Daly as part of the backroom team would be good for continuity you would think.

They’d know the players very well.

The only thing I’d say is that news like that would be out there at this stage given how quiet it is in GAA circles atm. The press would be all over it like a rash. You see how the Clare debacle has made the back pages.
Say nothin til you hear more

2 Likes

Time for Saoirse to come home