Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Seoirse might

Saoirse won’t

3 Likes

Kinnerk is going to Galway.

The job is Davy’s if he wants it.

All the GPS equipment in the world at his disposal.

Currid is the real power broker in the current set up. Bressie as a possible replacement would be an interesting one.

A bit of charity work now he’s rich… Fair play to him.

Are you bankrolling it?

:popcorn:

He’s even richer now.

1921 commemoration jersey looks decent.

6 Likes

From Colm Keys in The Indo.

So Tipp at home and Galway (A) to start the league title defence…

All-Ireland champions Dublin will be on the road for all three Allianz Division One league games after being drawn away for two of their games against Roscommon and Galway, and will have to play their ‘home’ game against Kerry at a neutral venue due to their training-ban breach.

Counties were sent their own fixtures for the leagues yesterday evening and the Dubs will be in Dr Hyde Park on the first weekend, Sunday, May 16, of football league action.

Prior to that Kerry and Galway will meet in the first Division One South game of the weekend in Tralee on Saturday, May 15 at 3pm.

That will be followed by Fergal Logan and Brian Dooher’s first game in charge of Tyrone as joint-managers when they meet Donegal, ironically Mickey Harte’s last opponents in the 2020 Ulster Championship, in Omagh.

Monaghan have a home match against Armagh in their opening round but look set to lose that advantage because of their breach of the collective-training ban which is currently the subject of a GAA Management investigation.

On the second weekend of action, Dublin are at home to Kerry but that game will be moved to a neutral venue because of Dublin’s breach while Galway are at home to Roscommon on Sunday, May 23.

Donegal have Monaghan at home that weekend with Armagh hosting Tyrone. Kerry are away to Roscommon on the final weekend of league action, the same day that Dublin are in Galway.

On the night before, Armagh host Donegal and Monaghan have Tyrone in the final round of Division 1 North games.

In hurling, All-Ireland and league champions Limerick host Tipperary in the opening round of Division 1A at 5.30 on Saturday, May 8.

Limerick will then meet Galway in the second round on Sunday, May 15 at 3.45pm.

The full programme of fixtures is due to be released in the coming days.

1 Like

It’s like being at sea for days and days and then finally the outline of land appears on the horizon. Something with a time and date going in the calendar. :scream:

I’ll be beside myself when we’re actually allowed go to games again.

2 Likes

Yes, I’d say most people will be beside themselves at games for a while.

2 Likes

Limerick v Cork

That will be in PUC, right?

Thurles I’d say

They’re talking neutral for all games again. So probably Thurles

We do home and away, no?

Fair enough…I was hoping to hop up on a high chair.

1 Like

The one team that cause us trouble. But I think that might work in our favour. No room for complacency.

1 Like

We’d mullock the shite out of them in a winter championship. Advantage Cork.

Waterford first up for the footballers with the winner to face Cork in the semis.