Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I’d nearly have tears running down my face listening to the intro of the treaty talk podcast :clap: the greatest intro to any other podcast ever.

3 Likes

Fire it up there

Are we less reliant on him to get on the ball and deliver it too? Same with Lynch. I don’t think it’s the case any more that if opposition teams can shut down those two Limerick will struggle.

Patiently waiting…

5 Likes

Where did you get that?

1 Like

Scroll down and watch the SoundCloud link. Better to watch than listen.

No running water in your house? Them flowers look starved while you gorge on wispas.

1 Like

The flowers would be jealous

They don’t look happy anyway

Fb marketplace off some women out of the boot of her car in caherconlish. I don’t think it’s offical merchandise

They had a good innings. A snakey wispa won’t save them

Out of the boot a bit unnecessary no? Surely glovebox or even the console would have provided far better carriage for said mug.

What class of a woman we talking here?

A local to say the least. She had a big box of them. €10 to wind up my carkie is well worth kt

Cc @iron_mike

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2903369053273915/?ref=facebook_story_share

1 Like

That’s a marvellous font

Eir sport or rte lads?

Yes.

1 Like

The gaelic grounds looks resplendent. Can’t wait to go back

5 Likes

A grand work out. It’s so good to have it back, even if Marty gets more insufferable by the day.

Sham Flan. Different gravy. An automatic pick now. Peter Casey exceptional when introduced also, it’s going to be the same conundrum as over the last 3 years - three from Gillane, Flanagan, Mul and Casey inside.

Adrian Breen clipped over a few lovely scores but can’t see him dislodging the incumbents from a starting berth.

Not a great day for Boylan, O’Donovan or Dempsey. Worth trying Hayes at 6 but I doubt it’ll be persevered with. You just lose too much taking him from wing back or wing forward.

Pedestrian enough game overall, to be expected considering it’s basically pre season.

This Tipp team can’t beat Limerick when the chips are down. They know it and we know it. O’Shea and Sheedy roaring like lunatics as if it was an AI final, whereas Kiely and Kinnerk were zen, content to play the long game.

Paudie Maher’s propensity to win frees after throwing himself to the ground would have probably got Tipp over the line today. Sheedy will be sick, he’ll have all week to mull over that in his no-show Teneo job.

16 Likes

Hammy got us back into it #16thman

14 Likes